Wednesday 15 March 2017

Full Rough 2



This cut was merging both scenes together to formulate an idea on how to blend both scenes to run seemlessly and to try establish how the mood flows through the scene. I added minimal sound to try add atmosphere but my main focus of the cut was to finalise colours and show how the full story would pan out. I essentially blended my two previous rough cuts together to create the full story.

Next steps I will need to create a final cut and create a soundtrack as well as researching potential title sequences and formulating a final title slide. I have to correct some colour to make the scene flow fluidly and in addition will have to sort the issue of sound abbruptly entering the scene to mask the fact its a new shot.  



2 comments:

  1. Looking great Miles. In the opening car sequence, I'd try the edit without the dissolves - I think they affect the pace a bit, there might be more urgency with cuts..? Also I wonder whether the colour correction you've gone for has lowered the exposure a little bit too much. Could you try upping the mids before applying the correction so we can retain some more detail? But otherwise, with music and well chosen titles, this is going to be fantastic, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sir thanks for the feedback but I have already amended the exact changes you suggest for the same reasons- you can find my final cut without opening titles on my blog now!

      Delete