Wednesday 11 January 2017

Props and SFX and costume for Fidelity opening

For my film it will not require many props or SFX as I want the scene to come across as quite raw and realistic.


Props

For my film I will need: a sports car for the character to drive into the scene and for the protagonists to leave the scene in concluding the opening. I will need an assortment of prop guns with the hero gun being a M9 pistol. For this I will use a replica airsoft gun to achieve maximum realism throughout this sequence. I will need an SUV car to act as a secondary car to help light the scene and present to the audience how the other characters arrived at the location of the scene. I will source both cars by using my family cars.

SFX

For the opening sequence I will only use basic SFX for when the gunshots occur, to do this I will overlay muzzle flashes in after effects overlaying gun sound effects. In addition I will mask around the area surrounding the gunshot and increase the exposure of that area during the muzzle flash to add to realism and add interaction with the environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment